Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Lolita Photoshoot


It is not so much for its beauty that the forest makes a claim upon men's hearts, as for that subtle something, that quality of air that emanation from old trees, that so wonderfully changes and renews a weary spirit. ~Robert Louis Stevenson 

It's the month of exams!! With shoots, events and work, it's much much busier! But having a shoot can be quite relaxing ((: My partner, dollonstrings wanted to have a shoot in this foresty area that was due to be destroyed to make way for HDBs end of this year. She asked me along and thankfully, I was pretty for the day :D



Random posing in this teeny alcove of trees.

Playing randomly in the area. I really like the composition!

Absolute impromptu face of the day. Glad the shot turned out well ^^

A pose I thought up. The angle's so pretty :DD
I am so impressed by the photos ((: The photographers are great ((: I would have never thought of modelling since I'm really short xD

You can check out dollonstring's post on the shoot, or check out fellow photographer's album here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151919483987841.447977.578672840&type=3

P.S. I will be in sweet lolita for EOY 2012, so look out for me there :D

Amaya.

0 comments: