Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

[Review] SUKI kiss and admire Lip Colour Palette

I have gotten some cosmetics from Taiwan some time ago, but did not get down to reviewing them, so here I am! :P Today I'm reviewing the lip palette from SUKI (吻色˙羨慕唇彩盤).

SUKI is a popular Taiwan cosmetics brand that is cheap and affordable! I think what is cool about them is that most of their products are released with a theme, and always comes with helpful lookbooks! FYI, Singapore duo BY2 endorses the brand too ^.^

From Official FB

I really adore the cute packaging :D It comes in a pocket-sized compact, containing 6 lipsticks and 1 lipgloss! Each lipstick is pretty small, about the length of a thumb.



bling bling!

How the shades look like under normal light:



Under sunlight:



Under flash:


(I look like I have 3 different skin colours #fail )

To be very honest, the last three only seem to add shimmer, even after lip concealer. The top three has a bit more colour when applied. The accompanying gloss is very shimmery, and has a nice menthol smell to it.

The lipsticks are really creamy, so I find that using a lip brush to apply the shades brings out more colour. Also, the lip sticks tend to break really easily partly due to the small amount. At the same time, it is more hygienic to use a brush.

When I bought this, it was buy-2-get-1-free, so each set cost me about $9~$10. Quite worth it in my opinion.

Since there have no local stocks, there is also a need to overcome the language barrier (for some). Also, they no longer stock this product, but they do sell many other cute products, so do check them out!

I bought a concealer and a foundation from SUKI too, and will review them in due time ^.^

Find out more about SUKI below:
WEBSITE
FACEBOOK
PAYEASY

Signing off,
Amaya.

3 comments:

dollonstrings Tuesday, January 22, 2013  

Personally I find the lipsticks very unusable. >_> The glitter they give to my lips looks really cheap and skanky. It feels very cooling too and the smell(stink) is very strong. It's also very hard to remove. The colour looks cheap too. >__>

雨夜 [アマヤ] Wednesday, January 23, 2013  

I see ): Products aren't made equal, what works for me might not work for you. I found the cooling and smell quite okay actually; I don't think it stinks XD I don't find it hard to remove either, it comes off easily.

dollonstrings Thursday, January 24, 2013  

Unngh I guess so! My nose is very sensitive, so this kind of thing is bad for me. XD