Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

[Personal] Some updates (✿◠‿◠)

EXAMS ARE OVER~!




Well, I only had 3 instead of 5 papers, and they were over about two days ago, but still feeling really happy over it ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

kthxbai

Even before my last paper, I was so happy I had one paper left, I finished reading the Shingeki no Kyojin manga from first chapter to the 43rd chapter all in one day after my second last paper OTL

Had a photoshoot near Singapore River about two weeks ago! Wore out my Infanta Red Riding Hood JSK with cape. dollonstrings brought a babydoll Lolita dress to try out as well, but sadly my blouse didn't go too well with it. Will be blogging about it soon when the photos are done! Some sneak previews are available on my FB page and my Instagram and my Twitter \(^ ^)/ It was a relaxing and fun shoot with Silver and dollonstrings! Planning another concept shoot soon in June, please look out for it!

Photographer: Silvernus.

I also had a work assignment at Esplanade in April  (^▽^) Can't wait to receive my pay at the end of this month #alwaysbroke

AND AND AND! My game finally arrived! ヽ(;▽;)ノ The Chinese PC version of Ao no Kiseki in the Legend of Heroes series. I bought the special version with a ton of goodies, so I will be dedicating a post on that too hahahaha -so excited to play it-



I will also be starting on a series of articles about this game series -love it to bits- It's like an excuse to play all the games all over again (^3^♪

dollonstrings and I may be starting a series of Lolita-themed posts, so look out for that as well~!

(Chionging the end of the post before leaving for my Japanese lessons)

My holiday seems to be pretty relaxed with no news about an internship application (I suppose I did not get in). Oh well. This means I have more time to finish my cross-stitches, my DIY items and baking :D So I won't be unproductive. I hope. φ(..)On the bright side, I do have an assignment for Yfest \o/ Some cosplaying action there as well~

With love,
Amaya




0 comments: