Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

[Lolita] Summer Collection by Dear Celine

All pictures are property of Dear Celine.

Dear Celine is the brand which I bought my first Lolita dress from (^_^) I wore it for EOY 2012 and TAS 2013 so far. It is one of their older designs, which I like very much.



But today, I will be showing you their recent Summer collection! It features 2 types of blouses and one JSK.

DC Summer JSK


Coming in 5 colours (Purple, Lemon Yellow, Light Pink-Blue, Strawberry-Sakura Pink, Green which is already out), it supposedly resembles the pastel colours that come on snow cones or shaved ice XD

My favourite colour of the lot!


Back of JSK

Flowery details

DC Baby Collared Shirt


*Pardon the lack of a better title ;_;

They call it a shirt, but I think it's a blouse?

Available in four colours: Black, Purple, Pink and Baby Blue.






DC Baby Collared Blouse


Available in Black (OOS), Purple, Pink, Mocha, White and Ingrain (生成色).

I like the buttons they used for this one. You can also tighten the waist area.


I like the detail at the back.




I personally do not like this collection very much except for the last blouse. >.< But even then, I'm not a big fan of baby collars. I do really like the pastel colours of this collection though!

What do you think about this collection? Will you buy from this brand? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below! (^_^)

With love,
Amaya





0 comments: