Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

[Event] COSMO Youth Parade (☆^ー^☆)



In all honesty, I attended so little of the event that the drama that surrounds it is more interesting than what I attended. But hey! I still had fun catching up with some friends, especially the meidos from Pika Pika Meido Cafe and Teru~!

OOTD! Schoolgirl today.

Please look at Mirai/Mirei & forgive my lousy zi-pai skillz OTL.

Their polaroid camera is cute!


Teru & I <3

Sweet Natsumi decorating our polaroid!


Meidos hard at work!

Band performances at night~!

All the meidos for the day~!
Of course, I didn't leave there empty handed! I bought a set from the meido booth, and got cute goodies!

A fan, a polaroid + Mirei's card :D
If you missed this cafe, fret not! They will be having a mobile one in August! Meanwhile, you can check out TokiDoki cafe at Cosfest this weekend!



Next weekend, there will also be BonJapan's cafe at *scape! Sneak photo from the training session:


DIY Candy!

Catch you at both events! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°


With love,
Amaya






0 comments: