Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 06, 2013

Japalang Warehouse Sale + Summer Hokkaido Fair


Busied myself with two tiny events on Friday! Immediately went home to my scores after OTL Memory is failing me~

Japalang Sale


I went to the Japalang WareHouse Sale on Friday (: 9 Tagore Lane isn't difficult to find, and the management has even kindly guided you to the exact floor:

Sticker in the lift!

After you get out from the lift, you will see them in clear view!

Busy busy~!

The area is very clearly organized, and some items were so popular, they were already sold out at Blogger's Night yesterday OTL But still, I got some items on the cheap for my sister's cosplaying needs XD

GUESS! The-price-is-right time XD
The sale works on a if-you-buy-more-you-get-more-discount basis. So if you buy 3 items instead of 2 items, you will get a greater discount!

From left to right: NARUKO moisturizer, cleanser & toner (3 for $19!), K-Palette eyeliners ($32 after 20% discount). It's really cheap considering that the usual prices will add up to $40 for the 3 NARUKO items @.@

I also got 2 of the same makeup bases since my sister didn't have one. Since it was selling at 1 for $6.90 and 2 for $7.00, I automatically got 2 instead #cheapo


You get a free Hello Kitty Mask as soon as you join the sale XD They also give you a plastic bag as your shopping cart XD If you register to become a member of Beauty Carousel, you also obtain a $20 voucher! The pink gift that I received was for my blogger status :P It contains an information leaflet/samples for Cure & a K-Palette eyeliner in limited edition packaging!



For every $50 spent, you get 2 tries at the Lucky Draw machine! I only got 2 Gachapon lol. But hey! You can win NARUKO products, Steamcream and more!

Summer Hokkaido Fair

After that my 'victory' over at Japalang, I took a (really long) bus ride to Tampines Mall to enjoy the Hokkaido Food Fair! Got lost and walked around the wrong mall OTL



Tried out Zundo Tonkotsu Miso Ramen~! The shop originates from Hakodate City, Japan! You can get a spicy version of it for $19. Mine is $17. Apparently, I got a better deal because I have 4 pieces of meat, one more from Thursday according to an auntie who ate on Thursday and ate again on Friday lol.


I had to stop myself from buying food back because I know dollonstrings is buying me edible omiyage back from Japan XD

-NINJA SNAP TIME-

Awesome tasting salmon roe. Sampling available!



Only on the 2nd floor! The most popular omiyage from Hokkaido!


Hope you've enjoyed the post and pictures~!

With love,
Amaya





0 comments: