Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 26, 2013

[Lolita] Phantom of the Opera by Krad Lanrete

Photos are all from Krad Lanrete unless otherwise stated.

Recently, I went to catch Phantom of the Opera (POTO) over at MBS theatres with a group of Lolitas! I didn't get many pictures (pictures with dollonstrings actually), but here's a sort-of related post featuring a POTO-themed Lolita collection!

POTO Skirt

The short version is 60cm while the long version is 77cm. Too bad you can't buy it unless you've paid a deposit for an advance order ):







My personal favourite is the black-gold combi XD

POTO One-Piece

Coming in the same colours as the skirt (blue, black & white), this also has a long and short version.

Close-up of the top half


Details on the sleeve

I really don't like the white version. It looks like a night gown to me oops.

Aaand that's it! This is a small collection from Krad Lanrete with only a OP and SK, with a long & short version for each type.

With a competition coming up in two weeks and school starting immediately after, you will see me vanish :P Don't miss me :P

With love,
Amaya





3 comments:

dollonstrings Friday, July 26, 2013  

I'll upload the photographs today! My whole week has been so busy I can't even feel excited over clothes. u__u

雨夜 [アマヤ] Saturday, July 27, 2013  

Busy weeks are busy! Ganbatte!

Anonymous Sunday, July 28, 2013  

each time i used to read smallеr articleѕ oг reviews which aѕ well
сlear thеir motіѵe, anԁ thаt іs аlso haρpenіng with this pіece of wrіting
whісh I am гeaԁіng now.


Herе іs my homepаge :: play mario online