Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 22, 2013

Black Box -Oct Edition-



Received my Oct edition of Black Box during AFA period, so I didn't bother about it until now XD

The full box of products I received!


Many many vouchers as usual! Usually I keep only 1 or 2.



Clockwise from top left: Lovemore Eye Patch, Zappy Sampler Pack, Bifesta Cleaning Lotion, VDL CC Cream

Hulle Prodigieuse Oil 
At first glance, I thought it was some kind of weird nail polish until I finished reading what was on the bottle XD I've only tried it on my hair because it's so shimmery o.O My whole hands were sparkly after applying, so not trying this on my face unless I want to compete with the Christmas lights at Orchard lol. Smells pretty nice though!

Darlie Enamel Protect Toothpaste!


What amused me most this time was the Zappy Sampler Pack, which included a Sunscreen wipe! Never seem sunscreen coming in a wipe form before XD Applying it on skin just feels really wet, but it does feel sticky like sunscreen after 1-2 minutes.

Because they value customer feedback greatly, all subscribers who received this box get to fill up a simple survey for a chance to redeem full sized products! If you complete the survey before the time limit :P

You can now choose to either ballot for the available boxes OR secure your own black box by paying the courier fee of $6!



They also produce specially customized Black Boxes with a theme!




This marks my second box, after receiving the July one. You can read about it here >>> http://amaya-dollonstrings.blogspot.sg/2013/08/black-box-july-edition.html

Subscribe to Black Box now!
WEBSITE
FACEBOOK (giveaways every Friday!)

With love,
Amaya




0 comments: