Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 01, 2013

[Foodie] Kazan Ramen @ Liang Court

After almost 1+ month of 'I want to blog' & 'I will blog' thoughts, I am finally back here XD

I took a day off studying to collect my Hello Japan! goodie bag from their main office at Liang Court, and treated myself to a good bowl of ramen XD

Tonkotsu Kazen has been around for some time, though the Liang Court branch only opened this August!

Some shots of the interior decorations:





The table comes with different types of condiments and instructions on how to cook your rice/ramen:



Even with a helpful hourglass to keep time XD
The basic ramen is well worth your money at $12, with a few pieces of chashu and a half-egg. I ended up getting 1.5 eggs in my bowl because I thought the egg is the picture was for illustration purposes only LOL.


THE RAMEN <3

The karamiso (spicy miso) option is really quite spicy T.T I let the paste sit in the soup for a bit before pushing it to the side so the broth doesn't get too spicy for me XD

The orange paste on top is the spicy miso! 


Thin, springy noodles!
Also tried the Kazan Ramen branch over at Novena, but I honestly think the Liang Court one is better. The chashu is more well-cooked at the Liang Court branch as compared to the Novena branch, which was too dry.

Plus! My events page has finally been updated to speed (lagging since September LOL). Go check it out, and drop me a note if you're going to be at any of the events! (^^)

Also went to collect the goodie bag I won from Hello Japan! Mostly publicity collateral, but the file and the yellow toy came in handy XD


Signing off,
Amaya




0 comments: