Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 02, 2014

[Foodie] Spring Kyushu Fair



Dropped by the Spring Kyushu Fair at Tampines Mall before heading for a gathering with the relatives (^^) Picture above is all the loots we got for snacking xD

If you missed the fair, check out the pictures below for a snapshot of what goods were selling that day!



Assorted jellies!


Dried snacks!



Taiyaki! 





The fried foods station!

Sweet potatoes!

You could get them raw, or pre-cooked.

Seasoned raw seafood

Takoyaki!

Look at all the SQUIDDDD

Tried out the Matcha cream puff! Cream was good, puff was too hard for my taste.

Lastly, leaving you with a random picture of Hello Kitty flats spotted in Rubi! Speaking of shoes, I haven't bought slippers for my upcoming trip to Taiwan yet 




Connect with me~


 


*This post has been scheduled. Exams now T.T Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: