Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 08, 2014

[Amaya Travels] Taiwan Trip Part 1: Dasi Old Street

So here begins my travelogue about my graduation trip to Taiwan~I honestly have no idea when I will finish writing about all 21 days XD But here goes!


We (as in my friend and I) took an early morning flight to Taoyuan International Airport, and we were so hungry that we had to eat immediately xD Therefore, we headed to the 7-11 at the airport to buy breakfast and their Ezlink card, Easycard~

All their convenience stores have oden. It's amazing *A*

Before heading off to Miaoli, we decided to check out Dasi Old Street and Longtan (which we failed to find eventually).

Dasi Old Street


Our sim card was a special prepaid card that couldn't be bought at the airport, so we had to find a Taiwan Mobile outlet at Dasi to buy the card. However, it's a lot cheaper and worth it compared to the unlimited data sim cards offered at the airport, if you are staying for a long period.



Lots of interesting architecture~



We even walked up to the Dasi park area!


Rainy season, so lots of fog everywhere~



Back to the street~
 They also had a market going on~





Had a dessert after the long lost walk trying to find Longtan xD We gave up and decided to catch our train to Sanyi (Miaoli).

It was so cheap *A*


Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: