Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

[Event] Cosfest XIII 2014

Yay! I have been looking forward to this event! Only attended on Sunday though~


I haven't been wearing Lolita for a while, so that was what I decided to come in for the day :D

Props display by Pan in the Box! 
Mainly took shots of the stage segments up till the WCS Prelims!


First was an appreciation session for all the people who have given long-term support to Cosfest!

Yuegene Fay

Reika

Raistlin

Valerie Aya

Group shot of everyone!

After which, the WCS prelims began! 7 teams competed for the chance to represent Singapore!

Team 1, anime: Chobits

Team 2, anime Sakura Taisen.
Backdrop was from Hakuoki though LOL




Team 3!



Competitors also had to come right in front of the judges to display their costumes and makeup! Aside from the mecha xD

Team 4, anime Sakura Taisen




I only managed to get nice photos for the first 4 teams OTL I clearly remember the duo who did Kuroko no Basuke though, with Reika going "Douyatte?! Douyatte?!" beside me xDD A singing performance is common within the Holland cosplay scene, apparently.

Congratulations to Team 2 who will represent Singapore, from the anime Sakura Taisen!

Not forgetting selfies!




 Left: Raistlin (cosplaying from LOL)     Right: Anthony from Still Costography


 Left: Vio my fellow Lolita!      Right: Yi Fen (cosplaying Sakura from Tsubasa Chronicles)



Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: