Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

The Sunday Currently, Volume Four


Birthday week! “ヽ(´▽`)ノ” I have been rather indulgent in spending this week because of my birthday xD It's also a great opportunity to meet up with friends and to catch up over good food ((: Plus, I have 99% recovered from my cough and flu bug!! It felt good to be singing again.

CURRENTLY...

WRITING... up my travel plans for this year and 2016! I really enjoy writing up itineraries ~(‾▿‾)~ I enjoy reading up on new places, plotting them on a Google Map, and then zooming out to see how I have travelled XD Using the Google Map is also a good way for me to introduce places that I have been to to my other travel-loving friends!

WATCHING... Aldnoah.Zero and Log Horizon Season 2! Fafner in the Azure Exodus is confusing @.@ I watched both movies that came out before this series to have a better sense of the background, but they didn't really help... The art has improved while not deviating too much from the original style.

LISTENING... To one of my favourite groups online: Goosehouse! Recently, they composed the opening for Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. Their first anisong I think! :D
Song: 光るなら - Goosehouse

HOPING... To try out a Cardcaptor Sakura-themed Ichiban Kuji sometime this month! CCS is my favourite childhood anime, and the teapot and cup are just too cute to resist~! It is 9 SGD per ticket though OTL

LOVING... the great company and surprises that I have had over my birthday week, ranging from birthday treats from colleagues to movie dates with my secondary school pals (so old now OTL). Planned a short weekend trip to KL to meet some friends and help out with a photoshoot! Leaset baggage ever for a trip \o/

FEELING... proud of myself that I cooked up a dish this afternoon! Will likely post up a picture of my "masterpiece" on Instagram real soon. Do follow if you haven't~



Inspired by the original The Sunday Currently, here.


Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: