Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 04, 2015

The Sunday Currently, Volume One


I had stumbled upon this series from another blog, and I thought that it was a good way to motivate/inspire me to blog by keeping a record of the week. I am not sure how long this series will continue, or whether it would even happen weekly consistently, but let's give this a go, and see where it leads to. Shall we? (◕ฺ‿◕ฺ✿ฺ)


CURRENTLY...

WATCHING... Log Horizon Season 1! I am on to episode 11, and I think that the storyline is pretty good! I hope to finish it soon so that I can start on Season 2~!

LISTENING... To the noisy banter coming from the mahjong table and the cousins watching television. We usually watch comedies now from the cable TV channel we subscribe to.
Song: The Seal Lullaby - Eric Whitacre Singers

THINKING... about the mountain of work waiting for me back home to finish. There is recipes to be copied out from borrowed books, music to be played and words to be written. All of which that I am willing to invest time and effort into. (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑

HOPING... that all my travel and music plans for the year will work out. >.< I do want to go to Holland and Japan so badly T.T Also, to spend less time on social media.

FEELING... motivated to start building up my fantastic and fulfilling 2015. I just know it will be. (๑◕ฺ‿ฺ◕ฺ๑)


Inspired by the original The Sunday Currently, here.


Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: