Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Sunday Currently, Volume Three


Real life is starting to work its magic, and I'm starting to feel that Friday is a great day for working people because it means that the weekend is coming \o/ Also because Friday means I get off work a little earlier than usual, and it feels great to reach home when the sun is still up. “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”

My hobbies and other stuff have been put on hold as I diligently sleep early to cure myself of my sickness. And I am slowly recovering~! Hopefully by next week, I will be able to sing again :D

CURRENTLY...

READING... cookbooks I borrowed from the local library for inspiration to cook~! I found a recipe book just on donburi (rice bowls), and I thought that it would make for good one-dish meals. ~(‾▿‾)~

WATCHING... I finished Season 1 of Log Horizon! (like, finally lol). Started on Aldnoah.Zero Season 2! While it is only on its second episode, the plot is not really clear yet. The music is by Hiroyuki Sawano, who has composed for several of my favourite animes! (灬♥ω♥灬)

LISTENING... To English Pop this week~! Randomly clicking on covers on Youtube. The song below has a wonderful routine to it too, by Kyle Hanagami & Haley Fitzgerald. (:
Song: Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood (Max & Alyson Stoner Cover)

WISHING... that I could take my piano exam and JLPT this year. My travel plan for July has clashed horribly with the possible exam dates though. ): Hopefully I can make it to the JLPT in Dec, and take my first graded exam in March of next year.

LOVING... Chatting with like-minded friends over the course of the week, whether it is about music, about travel (why is Bangkok so hot in May OTL), and talks about celebrating birthdays this month. \o/

WANTING... This sickness of mine to be gone~! I have been down with URTI (Upper Respiratory Tract Infection aka cough + flu + whatnot) for a week now, and while it is getting better slower, it annoys me that I am not able to sing throughout the week. Oh well.

CLICKING... Random youtube videos of Benjamin Cumberbatch because he's starring in The Imitation Game, which airs in Singapore cinemas next week~! Here's one for your viewing pleasure XD


Inspired by the original The Sunday Currently, here.


Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: