Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

The Sunday Currently, Volume Two



This week is a pretty slow week for me because I'm down with a cough and flu >.< Regardless, I think I have been rather productive at work ʕ •̀ o •́ ʔ Just not with everything else... -sigh-


CURRENTLY...

WATCHING... Still on Log Horizon (lol). But I am more than halfway through~! I get to watch one episode a day, and I just downloaded KanColle to watch!! (´∀`)♡ The anime adaptation of Parasyte has been awesome so far too (: Looking forward to KnB Season 3! (Where is FREE! Season 3 haha)

LISTENING... to Kit Chan's performances on I Am A Singer. Pity she is already out, though I had expected it to happen >.> Connecting back to a few MandoPop singers like JJ Lin and Jay Chou...
Song: Xin Dong - Kit Chan

WANTING... to get better! Lethargy is slowing down some of my plans. ): I had a night out yesterday that I had to cancel ):

FEELING... Very under the weather. On my second course of antibiotics.

CLICKING... Hotels in Germany!! Planning for a trip is tedious and sometimes a hassle, but I am grateful to have knowledgeable friends who share similar opinions about travelling and do most of the planning (#feelinglikeafreeloader).  ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡

Here's to a more positive weekend next week! Hwaiting!


Inspired by the original The Sunday Currently, here.


Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: