Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 08, 2015

The Sunday Currently, Volume Five

YingTze as Jeanne Kaguya d'Arc 

Costume by YingTze
Armor by Zai-NARU house


Missed out on a Sunday because I was in Kuala Lumpur to find friends over that weekend~! My main aim was to help out at a photoshoot, but we took time to catch up with friends, and have a great time over at Midvalley Megamall! Perhaps there will be a separate post for that~

CURRENTLY...

READING... The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry~ I finally put some books into my Kindle Voyage! Hopefully I will spend more time reading now~ #noexcusenow

EDITING... Photos from about two months back? I took so few photos from AFA SG in December that I completely forgot that I had taken photos (*´艸`*) I want to take up a beginner course on editing once I have enough money and time from my existing courses. So much to learn, so little time (and money)!

THINKING... about how it is going to be pay day in a few days! I think I live for my pay days. XD oh and public holidays too. Hear all that CNY music? XD Planning out a schedule to learn up my songs for the concert coming up in March. It is a very busy February and March, but I am looking forward to surviving it as a more competent person. (ο´ω`ο)ゝ

LISTENING... to the wonderful soundtrack of  Seven Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai)! Done by my current favourite, Hiroyuki Sawano~ The 2nd ending song for is by a new singer, which I quite like! Looking forward to more songs from her~!
Song: Season - Alisa Takigawa

SMELLING... Majolica Majorca's perfume, Majoromantica! I still love the initial fruity smell very much. My favourite place to place perfume is in my hair :P

FEELING... Very complex. I am starting to feel tired out from the workload coming from work (why is every single major event happening in the middle of the year @.@), especially with the financial closing happening next month. I'm not a very social person either, so the multiple social gatherings that have happened recently have taken a toll on me.

LOVING... my new Kindle Voyage! A belated birthday gift to myself since there was stock during my birthday week. It arrived earlier than expected though!

CLICKING... through Beauty Direct, an online store carrying some exclusive Japanese brands for cosmetics, skincare and hair care! I still have a 20% discount voucher for their physical store, so I'm hoping to make full use of it :P Especially love their travel sets! (。♥‿♥。)


Inspired by the original The Sunday Currently, here.



Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: