Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 22, 2015

The Sunday Currently, Volume Seven

Source: Tumblr - Kawaii Food is Kawaii


CURRENTLY...

READING... 全职高手. I seriously cannot put this book down. The way of writing is very down-to-earth, like reading someone's well-organized thoughts as they come along. It also reminds me of when I used to play in MMORPGs, albeit for a very short period of time.

LISTENING... DONG DONG DONG DONG QIANG An interesting thing my musical friends noted was that most of the popular Chinese Year Songs are actually played in a minor key, which is unlike the happier-sounding major keys. Cooool (only to me, perhaps).
Song: 身不由己- 何洁
Sharing this song from a romance drama my mother has been watching. Love the last part.

WATCHING... A friend of mine recommended Durarara~!, so I decided to catch it during this long break! 6 episodes in (because it's Chinese New Year), and other than it being a slice-of-life kind of anime with pretty strange characters, it doesn't really interest me...? /(@゚ペ@) Thankfully, I persevered! The second half of the series was more action-packed, and more my cup of tea ^^ OST was nothing amazing.

THINKING... about what more to share on this platform... I am slowly getting back on track with all my commitments, so I want to squeeze out more time to take photographs. Perhaps to start within walking distance of my home?

WISHING... that the holiday will last longer LOL. Alas, all good things come to an end. At the very least, I am renewed to go back to work! Hopefully I last with vigour all the way through the March performance, till my next break in June!

FEELING... rather upbeat! Partly because it is a long weekend, festive cheer, and talking to a few friends I miss very much. Writing postcards, sending voice messages and virtual hugs (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

CLICKING... On random food recipe videos from the lovely team behind Feast of Fiction! Some of my favourites include Ponyo Noodles, Pumpkin Pasties and Naruto Ichiraku Ramen!



Inspired by the original The Sunday Currently, here.



Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: