Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 15, 2015

The Sunday Currently, Volume Six


Busy week. 'Nuff said. I am really not impressed with Fifty Shades of Grey =.= How does it get two sequels?



CURRENTLY...

READING... A Chinese novel, 全职高手! When I first heard the title, I thought it was going to be about sports. But actually, it's about gaming lol. The main character is a player who is extremely well-versed in the game.



WRITING... postcards to some of my friends~! I always enjoyed writing notes to my classmates back in the school days. Celebrating Friendship/Valentine's Day was also a happy yearly affair! Now that I'm working, I feel weird celebrating such a day at work xD Maybe to a few select colleagues? I love receiving snail mail too!

LISTENING... to a variety of songs to prepare for my coming guitar performance! Recently, I have been listening to Mandopop on the local radio, and several love songs were playing xD
Song: I Wish You Happiness (祝你开心) - Stephanie Sun

WISHING... for the Lunar New Year to come at a faster pace! Three day work week starting tomorrow *A*

WEARING... my favourite pick-me-up shirt, Kawaii x 3! Many thanks to Kaila for giving this shirt to me (:

SAVING... up for my holiday trip to Holland in June, and a competition trip to Llangollen in July! I am excited to go~! Juggling my hobbies now with a full-time job can be tough, and it has been particularly trying the past month. However, looking forward helps to keep my hopes up! ♪(┌・。・)┌

WAITING... for the Original Soundtrack of Aldnoah.Zero Season 2 to be released! Composed by my current favourite Hiroyuki Sawano. I really love the opening song &Z. The plot is really building up now with the latest episode ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


Inspired by the original The Sunday Currently, here.



Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: