Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 08, 2015

The Sunday Currently, Volume Eight

Source

With work and hobbies requiring more of my attention and full focus now, I really wish that I can find some time to be like her in the picture: just to relax at a cafe and people watch. Wouldn't Neko no Niwa be a great location? (。-_-。 )人( 。-_-。)


CURRENTLY...

READING... 全职高手!I'm the kind of person who has to finish one book before I can move on the next, and according to my Kindle, I still have 90% of this web novel to go LOLOL.

LISTENING... to a variety of pop songs for my guitar class this Wednesday! I have to pick a song to perform, and sing it too! Here are a few songs that I have been considering:
Songs: 星空 - 五月天我的歌声里 - 曲婉婷Perfect - Hedley

SINGING... for my next concert with ONE Chamber Choir! As some of you might know, I sing regularly in an amateur choir, led by Ms Lim Ai Hooi, who was (and still is) my choir conductor for a very long time xD For this concert, we will be singing under Māris Sirmais' prime achievements include establishing the youth choir "Kamēr...", and being the artistic director and chief conductor of the State Choir Latvija. Check out the event page if you haven't! :D

PLAYING... Tokimeki Restaurant! I only started playing this game now because I had no idea how to download a Japan-only game into my phone. Turns out I could download Qooapp, a proxy app to download the game! Can't stop playing it now. XD

WATCHING... Aldnoah.Zero season two! If you love an anime with fighting action and a good amount of mystery/suspense, this is a good anime to catch!



HOPING... For my Kawaii Girl Uniform to arrive at my place asap! I also bought a badge off the store. Apparently shipping day is every Monday, so hopefully my package is shipped on Monday :D

FEELING... rather overwhelmed by the current status of work (ノ#-◇-)ノ ~~~~┻━┻☆(x _ x)ノThough, I have been recovering from a lethargic stint earlier.

CLICKING... through Our Kawaii Tokyo's website! Just launched yesterday, it has general travel information as well as lists of travel spots to make your own かわいい adventure come true!  (♥ω♥ ) ~♪




Inspired by the original The Sunday Currently, here.



Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: