Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 08, 2015

[Event] Malaysia Cosplay Show

Heya!




I am (finally) working on the backlog of posts! -pats self on back-

Back in May, I went to attend the Malaysia Cosplay Show at Subang Parade. Organized by Singapore's Cosfest Asia, it was also the event for the WCS Malaysia selections.

Love live backdrop for the Love Live cosplayers~

Village Hope was one of the invited guests from overseas, and they brought some of their costumes to showcase!

Such detail! It was really nicely crafted!




And of course, the main highlight for me was the WCS selections~!









Congratulations to the Alice in Madness team winning the selections~!
Other than the WCS selections, there were also two cosplay showcases, many performances and even an art exhbit!












Since we had never taken a coach into Malaysia before, we decided to try it for this short trip into Malaysia. The buses were comfortable, the rides were cheap, but the length of the journey and the chaos in the immigration... Never again. (・_・ヾ

Full set on photos can be found on my FB here!

Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: