Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 02, 2015

The Sunday Currently, Volume Eleven

Original from pixiv.
After all the hustle and bustle preparing for Animecon in June, travelling to Helsinki-Langollen-Edinburgh in July to compete as a choir and to unwind,

I've actually finished editing the photos from both WCS Malaysia (which was in May OTL) and Animecon (in June, which isn't any better lol) but I haven't finished drafting the posts...

And WCS finals was already over yesterday oops.

CURRENTLY...

DOING... my assessment books as diligently as possible. Hopefully I will be ready for the N3 exam end of this year!

THINKING... about how to make the choir's logistics a  bit more efficient, a bit clearer and just easier for everyone to handle. I am grateful for the position, because I like to tidy things and put things in order (albeit with a bit of OCD lol). o((*^▽^*))o

HOPING... For a smooth and uneventful week at work, so that I will be able to spend the long weekend in relative peace~ Not that I would be terribly bothered, but it feels great to spend a long weekend without worrying about work.

LOVING... how cute Tsum Tsums are! I now understand why some of my friends are addicted to this game LOL.

FEELING... grateful for all the experiences this year. My first work anniversary, helpful colleagues and supervisors, lovely choir members, travelling, catching up with new and old friends!

PLAYING... Emily's Kitchen: Home Sweet Home! Time management, food, and an interesting storyline, what more can I ask for! Completed the game in about 4 days (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و

LISTENING... To Mayday's new album, 女也! My favourites are 生命有一種絕對, 突然好想你, 如煙 and 我心中尚未崩壞的地方. Love their concepts, their songs, their everything haha! Now that I am working, I wish to attend their concert one day!

Once more, calmness and resilience in the days ahead.

Inspired by the original The Sunday Currently, here.

Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: