Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 23, 2015

The Sunday Currently, Volume Twelve

Artist: Penguin-pinpin

CURRENTLY...

LISTENING... to some of the newer songs from Big Bang. If You is a rather soothing ballad, while Bang Bang Bang is my current workplace song to keep the vibes going.

THINKING... about yesterday's Natsu Matsuri! This was my first year of attending Natsu Matsuri, in a kimono too! It was awesome fun dancing during the Bon Odori segment.

HOPING... for all my friends to have a brief respite. Somehow, quite a number of my friends are really stressed now?  (つ≧▽≦)つ⊂(・ヮ・⊂)

LEARNING... my Japanese via self-help books instead of lessons for now. Hopefully I will make it in time to take the N3 exam this year!

PLAYING... a  new RPG game on Android. It's only available in Mandarin currently, but it has cute graphics and easy-to-play sytem.

FEELING... refreshed to take on another week of typhoon work. Go me! ೕ(`・୰・´)

CLICKING... on various links on taobao for pretty hair pins! I would wear my hair in a bun just for a pretty pin (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))




Inspired by the original The Sunday Currently, here.

Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: