Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 13, 2015

The Sunday Currently, Volume Fourteen

Credit Link.
COMEX was a disappointment, sadly. Time to DIY my new computer!

CURRENTLY...

STUDYING... my Japanese using books I obtained from Taobao (yes, I'm a 99% online shopper right now). The book on listening comes with clips that you can access online. It saves money because I got 4 books for the price of 1 book in Kinokuniya (no kidding).

LOVING... this Cardcaptor Sakura planner that Premium Bandai released! It's so pretty and usable ( ๑ ❛ ڡ ❛ ๑ ) You could pre-order it from the Premium Bandai online shop directly, or get it through Kaila a.k.a Rainbowholic!

WATCHING... Misako Aoki's 8 Lolita Fashions for every occasion~

WEARING... A T-shirt that my family got for me in Thailand. I hope to visit Thailand one day!

HOPING... To be more motivated to update my social media, read books and take more photos (sounds like a bit much, but I'm counting each day as it is)!

LOVING... Shokugeki no Soma! I've finally reached the episode where Tadokoro enters the Top 8 of the Autumn selections in the anime. It does mean that this arc will be ending soon...

FEELING... a little more refreshed because of the extended break brought about from Polling Day.

EDITING... my blog post on Animecon 2015, which was three months ago ε=ε=ε=ε=ε” “(/*’-‘*)/ Hopefully I will get it posted sometime next week~

REDEEMING... a free sample of Aqualia Thermal Sleeping Mask from Vichy Laboratories. Always read the T&Cs before submitting any personal information~




Inspired by the original The Sunday Currently, here.

Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: