Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 07, 2016

The Comb Hair Studio



Decided to get a hair fix at a new salon that opened about a year ago? My good friend Y wanted to switch to another salon and found the place, so we decided to give it a try! The salon is a little out of the way from the train station, but the clean and spacious interior is quite pleasing to the eye!

Lots of products displayed in a bright setting when you walk in.

I have actually made two trips to this place prior to this post. The first time I just got a haircut, while the second time, I decided to be more adventurous and dyed my hair red! Bella (senior stylist) was my stylist for both the trips.



They serve a pretty wide selection of TWG tea, and it comes with a biscuit! By the way, I never knew that TWG was a locally produced brand OTL...


Since I wanted to try something new, Bella suggested dyeing my hair red, which was a 'in' colour at the time, and it was a colour I haven't tried. On the left is the colour chart for the reds they offer. And you see the result on the right~ As my hair was partially dyed (the bottom half was dyed with ash purple), she had to mix two slightly different dyes, so that she could get a uniform colour.

The prices are pretty reasonable to me, and the prices are nett prices, so what you see on the price list is what you get~!

Do share your experiences with me if you have been there before!

Find out more about The Comb Hair Studio:

Monday to Sunday, 10am to 8pm
12 Gemmil Lane, Singapore 069252
FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM
WEBSITE


Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: