Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 17, 2016

The Sunday Currently, Volume Eighteen


From Tumblr.


CURRENTLY...


LISTENING... to G.E.M's new album! Although Goodbye is sad song overall, I feel that the lyrics and the ending end with some sense of finality and hence, is a positive song?


反正願望不一定會實現
反正承諾不一定要兌現
反正睡醒是新的一天


SHARING... more music, which is more of what I love and enjoy on a daily basis. I recently concluded a concert early this month, which was a unique experience, dealing with a lot of songs that were out of my comfort zone.

PLANNING... where to go for my Taiwan trip end of this month~! It coincides with Fancy Frontier, so that will be one of my destinations. A friend warned me that it would be deceptively cold. Brr!

THINKING... about what to do with my hair next weekend. I quite like the idea of having hidden highlights/colour since I work in an office job. Perhaps Bella from The Comb would have a better idea?

LOOKING... forward to a dinner date this week! It's been almost a year since we have last met, and I thought it was time to catch up with some important people in my life as part of my birthday plans.

READING... horror manga from Junji Ito. I don't read a great deal of horror manga, but the horror that Junji Ito writes is more out-of-this-world and psychological in nature, so I don't get all spooked out even if I read them in the dead of the night xD Reading to refresh my memory for the exhibition in Taiwan!



Inspired by the original The Sunday Currently, here.

Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: