Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 24, 2016

The Sunday Currently, Volume Nineteen




CURRENTLY...


CELEBRATING... my birthday this weekend (: It is my 25th year in existence, and I have decided on small goals to accomplish for the year.

TAKING... more photos with friends when we meet up! I honestly do not have a habit of taking photos to commemorate things. But memories aren't as accurate as we always hope for them to be. Photos also make great conversation starters when people drift apart too. ^^

(re-)READING... D.Grayman, for the manga series is set for a sequel in 2016! I read this manga a really long time ago, and I still remember crying over a lot of the storyline T.T




UTILIZING... birthday month discounts xD I have 20% off Etude House products, so I got a friend to go shopping with me! Got upgraded to a new membership tier along the way~ perhaps I will do a micro review some time!

LOOKING... for pretty backdrops to take product pictures with! Usually, I just use my desktop which has a wooden grain, or the floor, but there's always a shadow due to the top down angle =\ So I decided to look up some backdrops online to use~

PACKING... my luggage for my Taiwan trip happening in 4 days! I think this is the first time I am travelling in my birthday month. Makes me feel that this year is a bit more special than the rest <3



Inspired by the original The Sunday Currently, here.

Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: