Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 14, 2016

The Sunday Currently, Volume Twenty-One



How I feel when people try to give me more hats at work than I can count ._.

Happy Valentine's Day~!


CURRENTLY...

WATCHING... Deadpool! It was such an entertaining movie ˭̡̞(◞⁎˃ᆺ˂)◞*✰

REGISTERING... (or trying to) my extended warranty for my new phone, Sony Zperia Z5. My contract was due last week, so I got a phone upgrade! The difference between the Z1 and Z5 can be felt. XD Now I have to l

PLAYING... The Legend of Zelda and the Spirit Tracks, suggested by my sister.But shortly after, my 3DS decided that it was time to retire XD So I switched to 100 Sleeping Princes. It is taking up a bit too much of my time now though ;_;

BUYING... new clothes and accessories off Taobao! (Aren't I supposed to have done that before CNY and not after XD)

STARTING... on some exercise and small changes in diet~! I'm hoping to achieve my ideal weight this year!

Even shorter post this Sunday, have a list of games to catch up on XP



Inspired by the original The Sunday Currently, here.

Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: