Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 07, 2016

The Sunday Currently, Volume Twenty


Source: Alternative Purple
It is the eve of the Lunar New Year, where children stay up late so that their parents will live long lives \o/ But my parents would rather I go to sleep. The Lunar New Year holiday is also one of the longest breaks Singaporeans ever get.

CURRENTLY...

ANTICIPATING... the Lunar New Year goodies! A lot of these foods are only produced during this season, and I can't wait to eat my fill! There isn't a major concert recently, so I don't have to be particularly conscious of getting a sore throat (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

WATCHING... Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi! It's a mystery, psychological film about a guy who experiences re-runs, in attempts to change the future. I personally prefer the manga because it is of a slower pace xD The anime covers half a book an episode xD

LISTENING... to new choral music that my choir will be working on for the next half of the year! The piece is particularly moving.



WANTING... to get out of this depressing zone. The past trip to Taiwan had me thinking about a lot of things in my life, and how I want to move on from this love of mine.

BOOKMARKING... a Qi-Lolita print from Ichigo Witch's Weibo. The sales page is not up yet, but the details from the photos are just so pretty!

PLANNING... more meetups with friends in Singapore! I believe that reconnecting with other people is one of the meaningful ways to build myself up again.



Inspired by the original The Sunday Currently, here.

Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: