Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 20, 2016

The Sunday Currently, Volume Twenty-Four

Image from touchbeauty.

My piano exam was over two days ago! ೕ(˃̵ᴗ˂̵ ๑) Somehow with all my exams recently, I have had to take a "just pass" attitude as work tends to get overwhelming as the exam nears. Managing 13 hour long work days for the past three weeks has also taken quite a toll.


CURRENTLY...

WRITING... a long letter to a dear friend. Today's her birthday!

COMPOSING... posts from the Taiwan trip earlier this year! Looking back at photos, it has been a rather haphazard way of taking pictures, and it didn't help that I was not feeling too well >.> Can't wait to be back there again!

LISTENING... to Jayesslee! I miss hearing their covers.



READING... an old manga, Pokemon Adventures! I stopped reading it after the manga translator/publisher closed down, and I stopped buying the books. But I found it online, and so I am catching up on what I missed!

BOOKMARKING... a series of DIY box theatres! Really tiny, but I used to make the larger versions, and then have no space to display them OTL These are challenging, but so much fun to do!

PLANNING... on getting back into gear with my life! It's been a whirlwind juggling work, exams, and singing, but now that exams are over and work is slightly more manageable, I will try to get exercise, songs and language in again! 頑張れ,私!絶対,大丈夫だよ!



Inspired by the original The Sunday Currently, here.

Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: