Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 06, 2016

The Sunday Currently, Volume Twenty-Three

From ellyquence-tumblr.
It has been a hectic week, juggling a heavier workload while squeezing time to play the piano, sing and exercise. Well, exercise has been put on hold xD Meanwhile, I am watching my diet a little more strictly since there is no exercise to allow for additional calories.

Piano exam's in twelve days O.o Fighting! \\\(۶•̀ᴗ•́)۶////


CURRENTLY...

LISTENING... to Bring Me The Night, by Sam Tsui and Kina Grannis~! I hope to attend a solo Kina Grannis concert one day~ one more singer to add to the list of the must-watch!




THINKING... of getting perfume lately. Bought L'occitane lavender fragrance spray for the home, totally loving it! Surprisingly more affordable than the chamomile one from The Body Shop.

WATCHING... dance videos from 1Million Dance Studio! I can only dream of being able move like them, but I still enjoy watching people dance! My current favourites are May J Lee and Lia Kim ~



PLAYING... Touken Ranbu (刀剣乱舞) Pocket ver.~! I had registered for an account on the website about a year ago, and left it at that just in case I ever got the motivation to play it xD Now that it's on my mobile, I am a little more motivated to play :P

FEELING... accomplished that I cleared out my cupboard ahead of my parcel's arrival~! It will arrive in a few days; I do hope that the clothes will fit! -prays hard-

DISLIKING... having to work on a weekend. (; ̄Д ̄)Weekends are meant for games, singing, learning new languages and more music. But putting in the effort now will ease the pressure later.


Inspired by the original The Sunday Currently, here.

Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: