Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 03, 2016

The Sunday Currently, Volume Twenty Five




One of the rare Sundays when I can simply play games without a worry x) Work has somewhat settled for a bit, so I get a breather. It is expected to pile up again some time next week, so I am resting whenever I can~


CURRENTLY...

BOOKMARKING... information on the Cardcaptor Sakura x Animate Cafe! It seems that it will be in Shinjuku in October when I am there, so I really hope that I will get to go!

PLAYING... Delicious Emily's Hopes and Fears - When Paige (Emily's daughter) succumbs to a mysterious illness, Patrick embarks in search of a cure. An easy time management game, with a graet variety of products and characters; and a great story line~!


CATCHING... Pokemon in Alpha Sapphire (3DS). Yep playing quite a lot this week x) The games now have many added features that make training and battles a lot easier now. I breezed through the Elite Four with 20 levels higher than their pokemon xD Trying to complete as much of the Pokedex as I can till Sun and Moon arrives~

LISTENING... to a playlist on Youtube (8年級生(初)的童年經典歌). This is a Mandarin Pop classics playlist, meant for people born between 1991 to 2000. I can still sing along to almost all the songs, even though I have not heard them for some time.

HOPING... to get into a healthier work pace and groove~ It has been a while since I am active online, and I plan to put in effort to be in a bit more active!

ANTICIPATING... J-obsession happening end of this month!


Inspired by the original The Sunday Currently, here.

Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: