Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 17, 2016

The Sunday Currently, Volume Twenty Seven


Work is ramping up again, but I am still trying to stay on top on everything. Blogging every week, and reading blogs are a great de-stresser!

Also, finally confirming plans to travel to Japan this October!

CURRENTLY...

LISTENING... to a new Single by one of my more recent finds, Us The Duo!


READING... up on cruelty-free cosmetics and body products. I think I've somehow reached an awareness of what I purchase, and how my purchases are in line with what I want to give the world, even if it is just a very small contribution.

LOOKING... forward to planning my trip to Japan! Friends have suggested day trips to Nikko and Hakone, but I'm more inclined to travel Tokyo in depth first~

BUYING... a new bag from anello that can double up as a work bag and a leisure/travel bag. Recently, my bag has gotten heavier, so switching to a backpack than a sling bag would ease the shoulder strain~

PLAYING... Maplestory with colleagues! #nostalgia My sister is a well-seasoned player, so having her around really sped things up! Or did levelling really become a whole lot easier? |ω・`)ノ

Inspired by the original The Sunday Currently, here.

Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: