Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 10, 2016

The Sunday Currently, Volume Twenty Six

From kiyumie.

CURRENTLY...

WATCHING... Digimon tri.! It's been a sad week with the news of Wada Kouji's passing. I thought that the new Digimon series would have been completed by now, but only two films are out, and the third film will be out in Sep 16. Looking forward to it!

DOWNLOADING... the Maplestory client xDD Somehow it's been a nostalgic week, watching childhood shows and playing childhood games. The client is smaller than I expected it to be, and it finished downloading in about 1.5 hours.

SUBSCRIBING... to competitive eater Kinoshita Yuka~ There was an interesting video where she ate Singaporean Laksa noodles, which a Taiwan subscriber sent to her! Are those noodles really popular in Taiwan??



LISTENING... to songs by Wada Kouji~!



PLANNING... on booking my Japan travel dates in May~ There are a number of promotions going on now, so I hope to score a good deal~!



Inspired by the original The Sunday Currently, here.

Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: