Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 15, 2016

The Sunday Currently, Volume Twenty Nine



Found out this week that Tsum Tsum is pronouced 'SOOM SOOM', not 'TSOOM TSOOM' or '(maths) SUM SUM'. (*・∀・)/\(・∀・*)


CURRENTLY...

WATCHING... the famous Korean drama, Descendants of the Sun! The front half was really boring and cheesy to me, but the second half appealed to me. I especially liked the second couple compared to the first couple, though Song Joong Ki has now gained a new fan. <3 <3

Let us all appreciate him. :D
FOLLOWING... the Youtube series of Singaporeans Try! Discovered them when they alreayd had about 40 episodes running~ (oops). The latest episode on foreign languages is not only hilarious, but insightful as well! 哪里可以这样~



LOOKING... forward to spending Super Japan at Esplanade, with a bunch of friends, good food and games! (v〃∇〃)ハ(〃∇〃v) I always need an occasion to be super hardworking and pretty lately xD Maplestory takes up a lot of my free time now LOL.

HOPING... for a better week at work, with only four days starting tomorrow, and new storage to spice up the table! Real pity no pictures allowed at the workplace, which is the main reason why my Instagram is just.. food (lunch break happens outside of work)!

COVETING... a new yukata to wear for summer festivals~ I would want to get an obi that I can tie, instead of a pre-made one that my current one has. Go me!


Inspired by the original The Sunday Currently, here.

Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: