Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 05, 2016

The Sunday Currently, Volume Thirty

From Tumblr.
Living vicariously through pictures of wonderful Japan! I still cannot believe that I have booked myself a trip there this year.

Spent two days hobo-ing at home due to my flu. Slept too much on Thursday, and so spent a productive Friday planning my Japan trip! Spending time planning makes the trip feel so much more real.

CURRENTLY...

WATCHING... Macross Delta, the next series after Macross Frontier? Personally, I haven't heard any songs that could top the tracks from Macross Frontier (especially Sheryl Nome's), but there are some highlights! Mikuno strikes me as a mysterious interesting character as well!

NOTICING... that there are now vending machines that dispense books in Singapore! I would like to come across one and browse the selections on a day out!

FOLLOWING... the Orange CP, Song Ji Hyo and Chen Bolin! Their antics on 我们相爱吧 (China version of We Got Married) are just too cute for words.

From their pictorial for Marie Claire
LISTENING... to Mayday playlists on Youtube! I have finally bought tickets to their live in Singapore this August, and I am so excited! They are one of the first bands I have ever listened to, and their songs are encouraging. ˚‧*♡ॢ˃̶̤̀◡˂̶̤́♡ॢ*‧˚



COVETING... more cute stationery, masking tape and stickers! Finally decided to push ahead with my goal of switching to a bullet journal, and finding a handy way to carry out cute stationery, especially when I travel~



Inspired by the original The Sunday Currently, here.

Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: