Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

[Amaya Travels] Fancy Frontier (FF27) 2016

Attended my first (and only) overseas event for this year~! I have always loved Taiwan, so it was easy to decide to attend an event here since there are so many more things to do other than the event itself~


Location of the event! A distance away from the city centre, but Taipei has efficient transportation!


A farmers market (?) was on at the same time outside.



Was quite surprised to receive a magazine as my ticket xD It contains a lot of information, including booth information and schedules. Of course, the information is subject to changes depending on the actual day progress. A pretty useful book to have while queuing to enter on Day 1 XD



Didn't manage to take too many photos as it was really quite crowded, and I spent majority of my time just hanging out with friends I knew XD






There was a cosplay competition on the second day~





It was winter time in Taipei, and was really cool for Lolita~!


With the lovely Angie from Malaysia~!
Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: