Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 25, 2016

The Sunday Currently, Volume Thirty Three




-waves-

It has definitely been a long while~ Still trying to update this blog whenever I can! Had an eventful weekend over at STGCC recently, while I am getting hyped up for my trip to Japan in a month's time!

Here goes!

CURRENTLY...

WATCHING... Akagami no Shirayukihime (赤髪の白雪姫) or the Snow White with the Red Hair. I had clicked on it when I ran out of anime to watch, and it is surprisingly refreshing! The storyline is very shoujo, and it is hilarious half the time XD

My heart after every episode: OBIIIII ;_;

WRITING... in my learning journal for music! Decided to make use of my many notebooks, and start a music learning journal to motivate me to keep track of my progress, whether in piano or in singing.

PLAYING... a new mobile game called 阴阳师 (Onmyouji). Developed by a Chinese company, this game is in Chinese, but voiced by Japanese seiyuu! You can download from the official website here!



LOVING... my blue underlights! Got them done over at art-noise at Holland Village, and it was a pleasant experience! Will be going back for a treatment soon~



Inspired by the original The Sunday Currently, here.

Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: