Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 04, 2016

The Sunday Currently, Volume Thirty Five


Keep breathing, slowly and deeply.


CURRENTLY...

PLANNING... my blog posts on Japan while listening to the piano track from Yuri!!! On Ice. I really like this piano track very much!



LOVING... time spent with friends! An afternoon at the Gudetama Cafe, and another at the S.E.A Aquarium and Pokemon Research Exhibit~

HOPING... for discipline to run through the week. Christmas is the season for caroling, and with caroling means more scores to learn, more music to memorize xD Piano exam is coming in less than two months, so it means a busy busy December!

WANTING... to visit the Maker's Market at Capitol Piazza the coming Sunday! There will be a performance there as well, so drop by if you can~

NEEDING... to lose weight in this wonderful season of good food! Actually, Singapore has good food all year round LOL. Just an inch or two so that I can fit into a gown that I have worn for a number of years, because I feel pretty wearing it every Christmas :P

WISHING... for 48 hours in a day, to blog, to process photos, to read manga, to watch anime, to sit down and have tea, to talk to myself and so many other activities. But ultimately, priorities have to be sorted out, and steps have to be taken one at a time.



Inspired by the original The Sunday Currently, here.

Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: