Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 26, 2017

[Amaya Travels] Tokyo, Japan (Mitaka, Shibuya)

Today in the world of micro fashion~
Unfortunately, I was not able to secure tickets to enter the Ghibli Museum ( ˃̣̣̥ω˂̣̣̥ ) So I settled instead for a good meal at Satou Steakhouse! Other than the branch in Kichioji which I visited, there is a new branch in Tsukiji!

♡  Satou Steakhouse ♡

1-1-8 Kichijoji Honcho, Musashino 180-0004, Tokyo 

The first floor sells beef croquettes!
Easily the most expensive meal of the trip!
After a satisfying lunch, I took a walk around the neighbourhood and went past the Ghibli Museum as well!






I will go in here one day!!
 Spent some time soaking in the halloween atmosphere in Shibuya!




Does Team Rocket live here?

Wholly agreed, Tower Records!

Oysters from Ootoya! yum!











Endless activities to participate in even after the sun sets!




Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: