Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 17, 2017

[Amaya Travels] Tokyo, Japan (Snoopy Museum, Akihabara)


♡  Snoopy Museum ♡

Roppongi, Minato, Tokyo 106-0032, Japan

The super cute signboard!
A short walk away from Roppongi station is the Snoopy Museum, the first in Tokyo! Was really excited to go there because it was the first time I had to buy tickets from a Lawsons machine (which I did by myself! *achievement*)














Had a little gift shop and a restaurant in the museum as well! The restaurant is pretty expensive and popular, so I skipped it for Akihabara instead.





In other parts of Roppongi, it really looks chic!







♡  Akihabara ♡

Moving away from classy Roppongi, we have the gamer's and otaku's haven: Akihabara!




A friend recommended his favourite maid cafe, @home maid cafe! Forgot to let me know that each floor was themed as well, so I randomly picked a floor!


Omu-rice is a must try!

Shopped at another animate store!



Chanced upon an outdoor bazaar on the way to the Tokyo Anime Center!




Such pretty colours!



Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: